3003 jobs - 0 added today
330486 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
2 months ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 + £8,000 Bonus
Location: Peterborough, London, Reading, Milton Keynes, Bristol
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Account Manager Jobs

Sales Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories

Job Title: National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories

Industry Sector: Small Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Integrated Appliances, Kitchen Accessories, Cookers, Coffee Machines, Washing Machines, Kettles, Toasters, White Goods, National Retail, Retailers

Area to be covered: National                                         

Ideally based: South England 

Remuneration: £40000 - £42,000 + £8k Bonus (Paid Quarterly)

Benefits: Company car and excellent benefits package

The role of the National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories will involve:

  • Selling a high quality range of small domestic appliances and integrated kitchen appliances including ovens, fridge, freezers, washing machines and a large range of brand kitchen accessories such as: coffee machines, toasters, kettles and blenders  
  • 100%  concentration on retail focussed business
  • Dealing with buyers and senior management / marketing and key contacts within large national retailers liaising with head office contacts
  • Negotiating at national level to achieve profitable sales volume
  • Achieve specific targets for various product groups to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
  • 90% of your sales time will be spent managing and expanding existing relationships
  • Remaining 10% of your time will be spent establishing new national account relationships
  • 60% of your time in the home office and the remaining 40% out of the road
  • Preparation and presentation of product training sessions
  • Attending seminars, trade shows, conferences and events held by managers or customers
  • Occasional overnight stays when required to maximise productivity
  • Maintaining a high level of competitor/ market intelligence

The ideal applicant will be a National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories with:

  • Must have a demonstrable track record in sales to large national retailers / department stores
  • Must have small domestic appliances product experience such as: ovens, cookers, washing machines, fridges, freezers, kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories, white goods or products sold by large retailers
  • Ideally have contact in the industry with the like of CIH, Curry’s, Lakeland, Next, AO and John Lewis etc
  • Experience of negotiating at a senior level with buyers / management to achieve profitable growth
  • Ability to or experience in giving product training presentations
  • Able to manage and expanding existing relationships with various points of contact
  • Commercially astute and able to complete strategic plans working with internal sales and management team
  • Genuine ‘get up and go’, work ethic, drive, results orientated and ambition

The company:

  • Well established family company
  • Globally recognised brand
  • Circa £70m pound turnover per annum

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Small Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Integrated Appliances, Kitchen Accessories, Cookers, Coffee Machines, Washing Machines, Kettles, Toasters, White Goods, National Retail, Retailers 


Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top