1782 jobs - 0 added today
325258 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
15 days ago
only 13 days until close

Sales Manager


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Northampton, London, Luton, Oxford, Banbury
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Account Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Sales Manager – Fire Door / Joinery

Job Title: Key Account Manager – Fire Door & Joinery

Industry Sector: Fire Resistant Glass, Glazing, Timber, Architectural Glass, Joinery, Doors, Partitions, Insulated Glazing, Door Manufacturers, Joinery Contractors, Interior Fit-Out Contractors, Architects, Main Contractors, Developers

Area to be covered: South of England                    

Ideally Based: Oxford or surrounding areas

Remuneration: £33,000 - £35,000 + 20% of basic salary

Benefits: Company Car / Allowance + Pension + Mobile + Laptop

The role of the Key Account Manager – Fire door & Joinery will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of high quality joinery and fire door used within a wide range of applications including: glazing, doors, partitions, joinery and interior fit-out projects
  • Dealing with both new build and refurbishment projects within the commercial and high end residential sectors
  • 90% of your time will be spent managing projects through joinery contractors, fire door manufacturers, interior fit out contractors and glass processors.
  • Remaining 10% of your time will be spent generating specifications with architects, large interior fit out contractors and specifiers
  • Also working alongside the area sales team to ensure business is filtered through from contractors to fabricators and installers
  • Taking over a territory currently achieving around £2.5 million turnover per annum with a view to significantly achieving turnover growth
  • Dealing with wide ranging order values of £10k - £400k plus
  • 60% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts and the remaining 40% generating new business relationships.
  • Develop the majority of the new business opportunities with lower spending high potential accounts

The ideal applicant will be Key Account Manager – Fire Door & Joinery with:

  • Must have a demonstrable sales track record
  • Must have a technical building product experience
  • Ideally related product experience of fire glass, doors, windows, timber and joinery
  • Ideally have technical understanding and experience in glass, timber, fire door and joinery market
  • Ideally have experience of generating specifications Managing projects from conception through to completion via specifiers to contractors
  • Team player yet able to work autonomously
  • Customer service orientated, technical, sociable personality
  • Comfortable with entertaining clients

The Company:

  • Established 25 Years
  • £20 million UK turnover
  • Manufacturer

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Fire Resistant Glass, Glazing, Timber, Architectural Glass, Joinery, Doors, Partitions, Insulated Glazing, Door Manufacturers, Joinery Contractors, Interior Fit-Out Contractors, Architects, Main Contractors, Developers 

Sales Manager – Fire Door / Joinery

Job Title: Key Account Manager – Fire Door & Joinery

Industry Sector: Fire Resistant Glass, Glazing, Timber, Architectural Glass, Joinery, Doors, Partitions, Insulated Glazing, Door Manufacturers, Joinery Contractors, Interior Fit-Out Contractors, Architects, Main Contractors, Developers

Area to be covered: South of England                    

Ideally Based: Oxford or surrounding areas

Remuneration: £33,000 - £35,000 + 20% of basic salary

Benefits: Company Car / Allowance + Pension + Mobile + Laptop

The role of the Key Account Manager – Fire door & Joinery will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of high quality joinery and fire door used within a wide range of applications including: glazing, doors, partitions, joinery and interior fit-out projects
  • Dealing with both new build and refurbishment projects within the commercial and high end residential sectors
  • 90% of your time will be spent managing projects through joinery contractors, fire door manufacturers, interior fit out contractors and glass processors.
  • Remaining 10% of your time will be spent generating specifications with architects, large interior fit out contractors and specifiers
  • Also working alongside the area sales team to ensure business is filtered through from contractors to fabricators and installers
  • Taking over a territory currently achieving around £2.5 million turnover per annum with a view to significantly achieving turnover growth
  • Dealing with wide ranging order values of £10k - £400k plus
  • 60% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts and the remaining 40% generating new business relationships.
  • Develop the majority of the new business opportunities with lower spending high potential accounts

The ideal applicant will be Key Account Manager – Fire Door & Joinery with:

  • Must have a demonstrable sales track record
  • Must have a technical building product experience
  • Ideally related product experience of fire glass, doors, windows, timber and joinery
  • Ideally have technical understanding and experience in glass, timber, fire door and joinery market
  • Ideally have experience of generating specifications Managing projects from conception through to completion via specifiers to contractors
  • Team player yet able to work autonomously
  • Customer service orientated, technical, sociable personality
  • Comfortable with entertaining clients

The Company:

  • Established 25 Years
  • £20 million UK turnover
  • Manufacturer

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Fire Resistant Glass, Glazing, Timber, Architectural Glass, Joinery, Doors, Partitions, Insulated Glazing, Door Manufacturers, Joinery Contractors, Interior Fit-Out Contractors, Architects, Main Contractors, Developers 

Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top