2001 jobs - 204 added today
328039 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
21 days ago
only 7 days until close

Sales Manager


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + 25% Bonus
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Bristol, Exeter, Gloucester, Swindon, Cardiff
Job type: Contract
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures   

Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures   

Industry Sector: Admixtures, Concrete, Precast Concrete, Block Paving, Masonry, Raw Materials, Chemicals   

Area to be covered: South West

Remuneration: £28,000 - £34,000 (Depending on Experience) + 25% of basic salary    

Benefits: Company Car and benefits package

The role of the Technical Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of chemical admixtures used in the manufacture of cement
  • Selling admixtures used in a range of products such as: readymix concrete, pre cast concrete, block paving, masonry, blocks, roof tiles, concrete drainage and screeds
  • Targeted to generate business directly from manufacturers of any cement or concrete based products such as concrete manufacturers, precast concrete manufacturers, paving manufacturers and housebuilders
  • Targeted to achieve around £800k turnover per annum
  • Dealing with order values ranging from £1k to £10k
  • The first 6-8 months 100% managing and understanding existing accounts, with the plan proceeding this to build 35% new business and managing the remaining 65%
  • Regular reporting in to the regional sales manager and liaising with internal support

The ideal applicant will be Technical Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures with:

  • Must have a demonstrable track record of field based sales within the construction industry  
  • A strong product understanding and experience with concrete products such as ready mix concrete, precast concrete, roof tiles, block paving, masonry, blocks or experience in sales of chemical concrete ad mixtures
  • Experience working for a product manufacture OR having worked with a builders merchants selling concrete / cement based products
  • Capable of both managing and expanding existing accounts and generating new business
  • Driven, organised and strong relationship builder
  • Comfortable with working within a competitive environment

The Company:

  • UK manufacturer
  • Established 1980’s
  • Part of Circa £25million turnover business

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Admixtures, Concrete, Precast Concrete, Block Paving, Masonry, Raw Materials, and Chemicals   

Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures   

Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures   

Industry Sector: Admixtures, Concrete, Precast Concrete, Block Paving, Masonry, Raw Materials, Chemicals   

Area to be covered: South West

Remuneration: £28,000 - £34,000 (Depending on Experience) + 25% of basic salary    

Benefits: Company Car and benefits package

The role of the Technical Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of chemical admixtures used in the manufacture of cement
  • Selling admixtures used in a range of products such as: readymix concrete, pre cast concrete, block paving, masonry, blocks, roof tiles, concrete drainage and screeds
  • Targeted to generate business directly from manufacturers of any cement or concrete based products such as concrete manufacturers, precast concrete manufacturers, paving manufacturers and housebuilders
  • Targeted to achieve around £800k turnover per annum
  • Dealing with order values ranging from £1k to £10k
  • The first 6-8 months 100% managing and understanding existing accounts, with the plan proceeding this to build 35% new business and managing the remaining 65%
  • Regular reporting in to the regional sales manager and liaising with internal support

The ideal applicant will be Technical Sales Manager – Concrete Admixtures with:

  • Must have a demonstrable track record of field based sales within the construction industry  
  • A strong product understanding and experience with concrete products such as ready mix concrete, precast concrete, roof tiles, block paving, masonry, blocks or experience in sales of chemical concrete ad mixtures
  • Experience working for a product manufacture OR having worked with a builders merchants selling concrete / cement based products
  • Capable of both managing and expanding existing accounts and generating new business
  • Driven, organised and strong relationship builder
  • Comfortable with working within a competitive environment

The Company:

  • UK manufacturer
  • Established 1980’s
  • Part of Circa £25million turnover business

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Admixtures, Concrete, Precast Concrete, Block Paving, Masonry, Raw Materials, and Chemicals   

Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top