Position: Head of Sales / Sales Manager
Location: London, however client is flexible on UK location
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum OTE £65k per annum
About the role:
Our client, a business intelligence and political risk advisory firm, is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager whose primary focus will be to push a new subscription-based online product to market. Responsibilities will, for the right candidate, subsequently include selling their core services to a diversified client base (so evolving into a head of sales and business development).
- Source new subscribers for the Shadow Governance Intel platform.
- Source new company relationships and consulting agreements.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations configured to the specific needs of a client / targeted industry (e.g. market entry, political risk, compliance).
- Achieve monthly / quarterly sales revenue targets.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a business discipline and / or international relations.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience operating within a commercial environment; demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Good information gathering, sharing and reporting skills. Efficient project management skills.
- Proven experience selling consulting services and related products (e.g. subscription based online intelligence portal).
- Proven record of building new business with corporate clients, and building effective and strong client relationships.
- Experience working for successful service-oriented business, with B2B sales experience.
- Familiarity with one or more key sectors: financial, oil & gas, mining, insurance, etc. and with emerging markets, political risk, compliance, corporate governance.
- Sales competency, including scaling up cold outreach and networking to C-suite decision makers (as well as analysts and mid-management).
- Ability to understand and communicate how products and services apply to multiple industries.
- Passion for international relations, and the complexities of doing business in emerging and frontier markets (Europe, Middle East, Africa focused).
You may have experience of the following: Sales Manager, New Business, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, B2B Sales, Consultative Sales, Business Development Executive, Online Sales etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.