Exciting New Sales Manager opportunity within the UK's leading provider of events & stadium public catering.
Family-owned leading provider of events & stadium public catering for many of the UK's most prestigious sporting and entertainment events.
Their mission is to support and enhance the best events in the UK and Europe.
The business reaches over 15 million people each year at over 400 events. This success is built on a team that understands that graft and dedication are the building blocks of success.
As Sales Manager you will take ownership of the sales revenues and associated costs utilising a strong sales and commercial background to help expand the business.
Part field part office based (Gloucestershire) you will manage the key existing business and upselling within an ever-growing client base, whilst also seeking new business opportunities on a national basis.
You will be responsible for the commercial sales strategy and price setting in accordance to achieving suitable sustainable margins. You will look to identify and secure new clients, produce monthly sales targets and keep abreast with industry trends and news in order to identify challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for:
* FMCG Background / Product knowledge (alcohol, soft drinks, food)
* Proven commercial management experience within FMCG sector
* Pricing and contract negotiation skills
* Ability to successfully manage existing business and driving new business
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Industry experience within event and festival catering with established contacts desirable
* Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
* Full UK Driving Licence
Competitive Basic Salary plus Bonus and Package