9 months ago
Idealcombi, a leading producer of high quality windows and doors from Denmark, is looking for a Sales Manager in the Milton Keynes office.
As our new Sales Manager your main focus and responsibility will be liaising directly with customers (private homeowners, architects & contractors) to sell Idealcombi’s windows and doors.
This is a newly created role which is a sign of Idealcombi Direct’s ambitions and fast growth. The role will initially see the
successful candidate being the main point of call for all sales enquiries. The role will initially be office based, working closely with the Operations Manager to build on the companies current sales strategy.
The successful candidate will preferably have some experience in the window and door industry, with a passion for sales and someone who ultimately would like to lead their own sales team as the company grows.
Your main tasks will be:
• To communicate with customers who have received quotations from Idealcombi Direct, demonstrating a passion and knowledge of Idealcombi’s products.
• As well as following up quotations you will be expected to find new business, by liaising with architects and having
Idealcombi windows specified.
• Continue to help build in new sales procedures to make sure we are working in the most efficient way.
• A positive attitude, with a will to succeed and achieve targets.
• Great interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of success in sales
• The opportunity to join an expanding team with ambitious plans for future development.
• The role comes with a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
London, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Reading, Chelmsford
£50k - £60k