about 1 year ago
Job Title: Sales Manager
This company is the recently opened London office of a leading tile manufacturer based in Ukraine. They are looking for a motivated person to join their team and help them meet their sales objectives.
- Cold calling new clients (DIYs, distributors, wholesalers, retailers)
- Making sales
- Receiving orders from clients
- Communicating with the factory to arrange these orders
- Checking the logistical progress of orders
- Receiving funds from clients
- Communicating with clients to update them on their orders
- Assisting the director with ongoing tasks
- Minimum 2:1 bachelors in any subject
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Russian and English
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office (proficiency in Excel)
- Good customer service and sales skills
- Negotiating ability
- B2B sales experience
- Logistics experience
No previous knowledge of the tile industry is necessary.
20 holiday days per year.
The hours of work for the role will be 9am to 6pm.