about 1 month ago
Offering a basic Salary plus commission, this wholesale accessory business is looking for an individual to drive the sales of their Ladies Accessories brand amongst independent retailers, department stores, visitor centers, galleries & museums etc.
You will already be in a successful sales role dealing with a high volume of customer accounts but will also clearly understand and be able to demonstrate an ability to research a market and adapt the most successful approach for each type of account.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for their next step in sales. This is very varied role in a target driven office environment and you need to be highly organized as well as an outstanding sales person. You will be able to assist existing and new customers in all areas of the sales processes and offer exceptional customer service at all times.
The role is principally office base in Hemel Hempstead but regular travel to customer, sales exhibitions etc is required.
You need to:
- To have been active in a direct sales role in the last two years
- 3 years minimum sales experience
- Be able to demonstrate significant success in growing sales
- Excellent email and telephone manner.
- Excellent knowledge of computer programmes such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding communication skills
- Research the market and identify and agree with the directors the best strategies for growing sales.
- Develop new and existing relationships with business contacts in the fashion & gift trades; selling to wholesale businesses with the main focus of their future/new business.
- Research and identify new sales opportunities.
- Converting enquiries into sales and working towards monthly revenue targets
- Provide monthly reports and updates on achievements & future targets
- Grow sales to new accounts while maintaining contact with existing accounts
- Review and redirect existing sales agents
- A friendly and hard-working individual with a creative mind who is pro-active and uses their initiative is what they are looking for.
- Strong writing skills and excellent telephone manner is a must.
- Strong communication and people skills are essential part of this role.
- You will be confident and be able to work on your own initiative with only weekly or monthly input from the directors.
- You need to work to their deadlines and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced work environment and thinking on your feet.
- Analytical and able to plan your actions up to six months ahead.
We are offering a basic salary of £22,000 with OTE of £40,000