30 days ago
Are you looking to take your first step in sales? Are you ambitious, motivated and ready to start earning uncapped commission?
This is a chance to join THE rapidly growing IT support company based in the heart of Shoreditch. Being only a stone's throw from Old Street and Silicon roundabout, what bright, aspiring and ambitious character wouldn't want to work here?
They are currently looking for a trainee sales exec with a keen interest in technology to join their team. This role will suit someone looking to begin their career in Sales. The successful applicant will work alongside their Sales Executives to develop new business and build relationships with existing clients. Responsibilities for the role:
- Following up on warm sales leads and logging new sales ops
- Handling inbound leads and managing the sales process
- Building relationships with existing clients & face to face networking
- Assisting their Marketing team to generate new leads and to reconnect with their current client base
- Assisting the Sales Execs to develop new ideas and strategies to help us meet their growth targets
YOU: Will need to have 2 years' experience in a customer services or sales role and have a keen interest in technology and small business. You must also have the following:
- Confident communication skills, flawless standard of professional English.
- Can meet targets and deadlines
- A positive and can-do client service attitude
- Passion for meeting new people and business professionals
SALARY & WORK HOURS: This is an entry level position, but you will soon be topping up your salary with uncapped commission based on achievable sales and lead generation targets. The role is full time (40 hours per week). This is flexible as you will be required to attend networking events outside of normal working hours.
The salary is £19,000 + £8,000 OTE uncapped + flexible benefits, Company mobile phone & Microsoft Surface. The salary is fully flexible and made up of the following things:
Uncapped commission for IT support contracts signed. Your targets are realistic, agreed in advance and reviewed every 3 months.
Vitality points & flexible benefits - between £500 to £2000 of points in your first year
WHY THIS IS THE BEST WORKPLACE IN LONDON: They know what creates a great workplace and what people really want in return for their efforts. They focus on these 5 key areas to keep you happy and focused on your goals.
Personal Development - You have to keep learning! You'll receive a personal development review every 3 months. Training is provided as well as time off to study and paid exams
Flexible benefits - They are proud of their unique benefits package, built by their team, for their team! You'll receive points for great work and can spend them on benefits that suit you
The culture - Do you know of any other company with a dedicated Fun Manager? They are big on team events - So expect an invite to an escape room or secret cinema soon!