about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a role where your commitment is valued and you are rewarded well for achieving your goals? Then this is the job for you.
This company is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic telesales executive to drive sales to customers and prospects over the phone, across the UK market.
The company is an established, well-regarded and rapidly growing business supplying quality food commodities and ingredients across the UK and Ireland, primarily to food manufacturers, wholesale and food service. As a result they need an experienced telesales executive to join the team to continue to drive sales and profitability growth.
Based in Huddersfield their family business is in its 25th year and their supportive and proactive senior team has exciting growth plans. You will join a small and busy team and play an important role in the continued success of the business.
This role is responsible for managing existing customer accounts to grow sales, and for generating new accounts, as well as for delivering excellent customer service and support.
Working closely with their Field Sales team, this is a target driven position based within the operations, sales and admin group in their head office. They are a growing business and this is a new role with the chance to be part of a successful and expanding team, and to develop your role within the business.
They offer a basic salary of between £20-£22k depending on experience, and a competitive bonus scheme.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to manage accounts and provide excellent customer service
- Drive repeat and new orders from existing customers
- Work with the field sales team to generate sales leads for new prospects and make sales approaches
- Allocate appointments and manage diaries for field sales team
Key Skills and Experience:
- Two to three years experience in telephone sales and sales account management
- Focused, organised and tenacious with a good level of commercial acumen
- Excellent time management skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel an advantage
Full training provided.