Sales Executive B2B Sales, Business Development Manager, Inside Sales Executive, Software Sales
A talented Sales Executive is needed by our client, a rapidly growing technology startup in the heart of Newcastle. They're building innovative products and platforms for software companies throughout the world and are looking for an exceptional communicator to join their software advisory team.
As a software advisor, you'll spend your day making outbound telephone calls to technology professionals in the US, Canada and Europe helping assess their software requirements and advising them about available solutions. You'll be making lots of calls, sending plenty of emails and creating high quality written sales leads. You'll be working on warm inbound enquiries, so there's no cold calling involved.
Key aspects of the role include:
- outbound telephone calls and emails to senior technology professionals
- identifying a prospect's software needs through in-depth telephone conversations
- writing up accurate, clear notes for each conversation
- identifying additional prospect information using online research
This is You:
- you're a confident and intelligent communicator. A 20 minute conversation with a senior business professional is second nature
- you're inquisitive, curious and have an agile mind. You'll ask plenty of questions in order to understand business challenges
- you have excellent writing skills. You can convert an in-depth telephone conversation into a concise, accurately written report
- you're persistent and focused. You'll come to work each day energised and ready to achieve your goals
Ideally, you'll be able to demonstrate a track-record of success in a similar role, such as sales or telemarketing. However, if you're from a non-sales background but feel you can deliver the qualities above, they'd love to hear from you.
They don't expect you to be a software expert (they'll help you with that) but if you've previously worked with, or have an affinity towards, software or technology you'll have a definite advantage.
You'll be speaking with businesses in the US and Canada so you must be willing to work west coast USA hours, meaning 3pm - 11pm or 4pm-midnight UK time depending on the time of year.
About our client:
- They are a small, successful and close-knit tech start-up growing fast in a booming market
- They are used to performing to a high standard and delivering great services to our clients around the world
- Friendly, sociable and they enjoy working together
- They hate standing still and are constantly developing new ideas and launching into new markets
- Based in fantastic modern offices in central Newcastle at The Core in Science Central
- They are all over Bacon Sarnie Monday, Sushi Friday, Ping Pong mini league, Bake-Off Sweepstakes and Fantasy Football
Is this you? Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.