Sales Executive - SaaS Sales
Sales Executive / Telesales Executive / Business Development / B2B Sales / Software Solution Sales / SaaS / Tech Industry
Sales Executive with experience of B2B software solution sales is needed by our client, a global leader founded in 2012 as a result of a simple observation - the way people travel, book accommodation and engage with brands has transformed, and hotels need to adapt. This led them to begin building an easy-to-use and intuitive tool that could be used by hotels and others in the hospitality sector, worldwide to manage their guest feedback more effectively in the digital age. They now have over 1000 clients in more than 30 countries around the world.
As a Sales Executive, located in Oxfordshire/ M4 Corridor, you'll be a critical member of the global team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about sales and has experience of B2B software solution sales.
You will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and closing new business in the hospitality sector to ensure you consistently meet your quarterly revenue goals. You must be a hunter by nature as you will need to generate new sales through your own research, as well as dealing with inbound company generated leads, and then reach out to decision makers. Once a prospect is identified, you will need to understand their needs to determine how the solution can address them and you will then be responsible for managing the sales cycle through to closure.
- Develop and execute a business plan that enables you to exceed your goals and quotas
- Be comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers and allocate 50% of your time to prospecting
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to help drive new business
- Understand and drive the sales cycle through from initial conversation to close
- Deliver presentations and proposals which address client requirements to a high standard
- Attend regular customer face to face meetings
- Be confident when demonstrating the technology, either remotely or face to face
- Contribute to the public face of the company, attend industry functions, and generally promote the business
- Meticulously manage and maintain prospect data within our CRM system
- Smart, resourceful and creative individual
- Strong business development background
- Proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone
- Focus on a consultative approach to sales rather than a "hard sell"
- Fluency in English and if you're fluent in another European language, that would be a plus
- Strong team player who also excels as a high-performing individual performer and contributor
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Be educated to degree level
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company or within the tech industry
- Large range of hospitality industry-related contacts and relationships
- Some sort of formal sales training such as Solution Selling and/or Value Selling training
- Salary: £23k - £26k
- OTE £29k - £32k
- Get a competitive compensation package with uncapped commission structure
- Participate in their share option scheme
- Work for an international software company with the potential to travel
- Be constantly challenged and learning all of the time
- Have a great opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual
In return, you'll get the chance to make a real difference in a startup that's making an impact. Everything they achieve will happen as a result of everyone's input and you can play an integral part in taking the company to the next level.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.