about 1 month ago
Position: Sale Executive - Print Hardware Specialist
Salary: Up to £25,000 OTE.
Benefits: 20 days holiday, Competitive Pension Plan, Free Parking
This company is one of the UK's leading distributors of Electronic Office Supplies with a turnover of £136m and over 130 employees based in Bradford. This company is part of a Pan-European group with offices in France, Germany, Holland, Italy and Spain and a group turnover in excess of €900m.
They are looking for a driven, tenacious and hungry sale professional, with strong influencing and negotiation skills to join the Wholesale team. The role will focus on growing their printer hardware sales by enhancing customer relationships by identifying service and product solutions that meet the needs of a diverse customer group.
What they are looking for from you:
- An individual who has an inherent drive and hunger to be successful
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Fast learner who is quick to absorb information
- Have a positive, can do attitude to work
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will be a highly self-motivated individual
- Have a professional approach to all work carried out
- Be able to work consistently on the telephone, daily
- Well-spoken and articulate with strong presentation skills
- Proven experience of IT-hardware and software support services
- Experience within a telesales/appointment setting role
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Previous outbound B2B experience
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Ability to identify and qualify leads
- Managing high outbound call volumes
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to handle objections and close sales
- Excellent customer service skills
The role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced sales environment with excellent opportunities for growth. The scope and variety of this role makes it a challenging and enjoyable one, where initiative and hard work will be encouraged and rewarded.
They are an equal opportunities employer. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or religion. They confirm that they will gladly accept applications from persons of any background for this role. They are opposed to discrimination of any kind.
5 days ago
only 3 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close