7 months ago
Basic salary: 16k p.a plus commission.
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire.
Job Type: Permanent Part Time or Full Time Available.
Business Sector: b2b.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full or part time salesperson to join our team.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has a proven track record in telesales sales, or another type of sales role
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Has an excellent and confident telephone manner
- Is flexible and enthusiastic and can use their own initiative
- Has good organisational skills has the ability to make decisions under pressure
- Is able to use their initiative and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Is comfortable with technology, familiar with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and competent using Microsoft applications including Office, Excel and Word 2010
Job Role & Key Responsibilities
As a sales executive you will be expected to:
- Sell online learning and assessment solutions
- Contact potential or existing customers via telephone and email
- Achieve/exceed set sales targets
- Develop customer relationships and develop accounts
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Maintain competitor awareness
- Continually develop knowledge of our product offering
About The Company
We are an e-learning developer, based in the Midlands with a new sales office opening in Cheshire. We are currently celebrating our seventeenth year in business. We develop and sell online learning solutions to a huge variety of organisations, ranging from schools and colleges through to large national and international corporates. We are a small friendly team, with a fresh and flexible attitude, who believe in looking after their staff as well as their clients. A great opportunity for the right candidate!