about 1 year ago
A Sales Executive is required to join the UK's leading provider of security marking and asset identification solutions.
The company has just celebrated 31 years in business and is a trusted name in the Security Industry. The company is based near Bromley in Kent and is an easy 16 minutes train journey from London Bridge. The company's two main brands are a leading DNA forensic marking system used by Police Forces, Local Authorities, leading banks and retailers to prevent crime, and the No.1 database in the UK for bicycles which is endorsed by both the Met Police and Transport for London.
The company is ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001 accredited, and is dedicated to providing quality and accredited solutions to its customers in the UK and overseas. The successful candidate will be joining a company with a strong team ethic, which creates a very enjoyable environment to work in.
About The Position
This is an exciting position for a hard-working and ambitious sales executive with the desire to make a huge impact within a £2m+ turnover business, with strong growth prospects both in the UK and abroad.
You will report to the Business Development Director and be responsible for:
- day to day operation of sales to the education sector and other company clients
- cold calling to deliver against targets and to build relationships and knowledge
- build a sales plan for the sector and identifying compelling propositions
- daily use of Salesforce CMS to manage all customer data and orders
- achieving your individual sales targets
- gathering market and customer information
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- representing the company at trade exhibitions, meetings, events and demonstrations
You will need:
- at least 3 years' experience working in a dedicated sales role
- experience selling to the education sector (schools, colleges, academies and universities)
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a passion for sales and a can-do attitude and
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- an ability to challenge any objections with a view to getting customer buy-in
- self-motivation and drive
- a competitive streak
- commercial awareness
- excellent IT skills
Salary and Benefits:
- £18k to £23k dependent on level of experience
- Commission based on achieving sales targets with potential OTE of £35k
- 23 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
- Company pension scheme
Keywords: Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant, Business Development Executive, Business Development Consultant, Telemarketing, Education, Cold Calling.