2 months ago
This company is Europe's number one closeout stock distributor/clearance company based in Swinton. For over 45 years, they have been buying clearance stock from suppliers all over the world. They have helped suppliers, manufacturers, importers and distributors unlock the value in their excess stock and supplied retailers with high quality end of line goods in a wide range of product categories. Part of what makes this company so exciting is that they deal with products from all categories - Toys, Electricals, Health & Beauty, Furniture, Stationery, Home & living etc. so you would be involved in a wide fast moving, exciting trading environment!
They are looking for someone driven, ambitious and who thrives off achieving sales and closing orders! Previous sales experience would be useful but not essential and the ideal candidate should be confident when speaking on the phone with customers as they well as having the ability to sell face to face.
The candidate must be organised, computer and excel literate and driven with a desire to grow their role within the company.
They must possess the following skills:
- Strong communication and telephone skills
- IT fluency
- Target driven
- Skill in prioritising
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Well presented
- Ability to get on with others
- Following up sales email campaigns via phoning customers - obtaining feedback and taking orders
- Identifying and following up new sales leads
- Databasing existing and potential customers
- Pitching products to existing and new customers
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Confidence in the use of Skype or Facetime to win orders
The successful candidate will receive a very generous package that will consist of:
- £18,000 Basic Salary + generous commission package OTE - £35,000 +++ (Uncapped)
- Highly Incentivised Commission Package
- Full Training
- Free Car Park Space
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.