5 months ago
Sales representative with experience in face to face meetings, booking appointments, conferences, email marketing and making outbound sales calls.
Remuneration includes a Basic salary of £20k with an excellent commission structure.
This company is looking to recruit an experienced, bubbly and friendly sales representative into an expanding software company. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of diary management, appointment booking (both face to face and via outbound telephony) and running conferences.
They are a small but growing company that facilitates the sale of internet software to primary schools across Cheshire. They are looking to expand their market to include areas such as Manchester, Stockport, St Helens and Sefton. A local knowledge of these areas would be preferable but not essential.
Duties would include the following:
- Outbound telephony to schools in order to offer and book demonstrations of the software
- Creating and managing digital campaigns
- School visits to demonstrate software and finalise negotiations
- Attendance of education fayres and conferences.
- You will need to have your own vehicle to attend meetings.
- Basic Salary with an excellent commission structure.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working hours Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday 9am-4pm
- Free on-site parking
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.