6371 jobs - 11 added today
354284 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
12 months ago
BMS Performance
Basic Salary: £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Location: Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Bournemouth
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: BMS
Category: Software Sales Jobs

BDM, Sales Executive, New Business Sales, Analytics, SaaS, Software £20-25k basic, OTE 45-50 OTE,

Only 2% of your website visitors will ever make contact with you! That's an astounding and worrying statistic. What if a company was able to identify and target the other 98%? Well companies that are can do this effectively have been able to increase the number of "sales ready" prospects by 50% and at the same time, reduce the costs per lead significantly. Sounds like a no brainer, right? You're likely to have sales experience and a be used to new business. If you've got a grounding in b2c sales but feel that you have more to give, this is your chance to make the leap into b2b solution sales. Current high performing members of the sales team include ex recruitment consultants and estate agents. You've also got to be thick skinned and enjoy a lively office environment. If this sounds like the break you have been waiting for, send us your CV or give us a call today


  • Fast growing analytics/ marketing solutions business
  • Technology seen as a "hot topic" by most Marketing Directors and CMO's
  • Lively, open plan office on the south coast, employees that enjoy being there.
  • Well invested, run by a management with strong pedigree
  • Disruptive, cutting-edge technology business known for innovation


  • Comfortable selling on the phone as well as active on linkedin
  • Passionate about digital and marketing- able to articulate the benefits to a business.
  • Can articulate ROI based selling.
  • Target driven individual that has evidence of over achievement in previous roles
  • Sales people from the following industries would be of particular interest: Recruitment, marketing, software, print, advertising, estate agency.


You will sell solutions into a range of commercial sectors from SME's to corporates

Carrying an individual quota in a buoyant but competitive market.

The role is primarily new business focused but you will be tasked with building and managing the account base. You'll have the chance to shape a vertical and make it your own.

The current sales manager and sales director have initially come in at this level so the company has a desire to nurture and promote talent.

JOB TITLE: BDM, Sales Executive, New Business Sales, Analytics, SaaS, Software

LOCATION: Havant, Southampton, Brighton, Winchester, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Bristol. Guildford.

PACKAGE: £20-25k basic, OTE 45-50 OTE, Pension, additional benefits.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Business Development Manager
Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bristol, Southampton, Swindon
£40k - £50k
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
Sales Manager – Heating & Ventilation
London, Brighton, Guildford, Maidstone, East Grinstead
£40k - £50k
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
Business Development Manager
East Midlands, London, Manchester, Essex, Southampton
£40k - £50k
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
Sales Executive - Classifieds
East Sussex, West Sussex, Brighton, Eastbourne, Hassocks
£30k - £40k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top