Sales Executive – Logistics & Supply Chain
Our client has been operating in Northampton since the early 1900’s and aspires to be the leading provider of warehouse-based services in their chosen markets and sectors.
They deal with packing, warehousing, fulfilment and logistics services for a variety of different industries – mainly automotive and aerospace, but now growing into retail and ecommerce channels.
They are now looking for a dynamic Sales Executive to join the team and support the growth of the business.
Salary: up to £22,000
- Support all aspects of the company’s sales process, from developing offers, marketing, selling, management customer accounts and feedback
- Develop new leads through regular research of articles, online, etc. and follow up prospects
- Provide the link between the operations team and their customers, to make sure that all projects are delivered efficiently and on time
- Work with customers via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings as needed
- Maintain the CRM database with accurate and up to date information on the customers
- Raise quotes and process purchase orders, managing the order process and providing regular updates to the customer until the job is completed
- Producing all sales KPI reports and ensuring all documentation is completed
- Confident and tenacious individual with a vibrant and spirited personality
- Professional manner, with excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid I.T skills with the ability to produce quotes and reports
- Organised individual, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Driving license preferred
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Key Account, Telesales, Cold Calling, Contact Centre, Client Relationship, Customer Success, Customer Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.