6 months ago
This Managed IT and Cyber-security provider is looking for a part-time inside sales pro to join their small team. In this role you'll be working directly with their senior sales team to follow up on the leads coming into their office as well as making contact with new leads to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company's database.
This position offers a solid base salary plus excellent commission. OTE £35k+. The base salary £18,000-£24000 pro rota plus uncapped commission.
You will be based at their office in Bedford. Hours are part-time (20hrs) Mon-Thur 9.00-2.30, flexibility possible. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren't tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organised, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company's growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Enjoys discussing and understands business technology.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true "Wow" experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year's experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success.