We are looking for hungry graduates to help take this young, ambitious and growing FinTech Company to the next level.
With all the infrastructure in place to compete with the biggest players in the industry, we are looking for equally ambitious and entrepreneurial candidates who want to be part of our rapid growth, not just be another ‘number’.
This is a rare opportunity with uncapped earning potential and all the support and training required in order to become one of the very best salespeople in the financial services industry. We don’t sell dreams – it’s hard work – but in 3 years successful candidates should be looking at an OTE of £100k+.
In This Role, You Will:
- Identify new prospects. We are B2B and work with clients big and small. From Hedge Funds to SMEs to Charities.
- Qualify prospects by undertaking a structured fact-finding mission. Analysing their current processes and understanding how their FX exposures affect their commercial objectives.
- Demonstrate how Eiger FX can meet their needs, working with your senior to develop bespoke hedging strategies where appropriate and close pitching our unique philosophy.
- Pitch and demo other solutions where hedging strategies are not appropriate e.g. online trading platform.
- Focus on surpassing goals and targets.
- Contribute to the strategic growth of the company.
We’re Looking For People Who:
- Have a confident, energetic, ‘can do’ attitude. This is not a company for coasters. We need hungry people who ‘get it’ and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish our mission.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You need to be a naturally outgoing person who enjoys speaking to people. Sales is tough but the best salespeople enjoy the process – they don’t dread it.
- Have a good understanding of and passion for financial markets. If you don’t, then you’re prepared to learn quickly.
- Can look at and understand a set of company financials. Or again, you’re prepared to learn quickly.
- Are highly results driven and thrive in a high performance culture.
- Degree preferably in Finance/Economics/Business HOWEVER we will consider in exceptional circumstances, candidates who have a long and proven track record in sales with an academic background even if they do not have a degree.
- Previous FX or sales experience is not a pre-requisite but a proven record of high performance is e.g. competitive sports, previous sales experience, academic achievements etc.
- High level of numeracy and written communication. You know how to do basic division, multiplication and percentages. You know your email etiquette.
- Computer literate.
- £25,000 per annum plus uncapped commissions. Realistic OTE: Y1 £45k | Y2 £75k |Y3 £100k+
- You receive all the training and support required to thrive.
- We pay for you to get your CISI examinations and set time aside for you to study for them.
- Quick career progression. Grow with the company with ambitions to expand rapidly. You will move into a client relationship management here quickly if you perform.
- Start date: Flexible.