about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £28,000 - OTE £45,000
If you're a top sales performer and know your digital marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's most trusted digital marketing companies. This company is proud of being the UK's bestselling digital marketing authors, and the success of their books brings them a lot of new business enquiries.
They're looking for someone bright, sharp and ambitious to join their sales team to review their leads' marketing strategies, suggest a plan moving forward, and close the sale. Experience with outbound sales would be a plus as this is something they're interested in exploring further.
It's a fun and fast-paced environment with a lot of flexibility and a high level of productivity. They're known for being knowledgeable, so you'll need some digital marketing experience (although they have lots of additional training to get you to the right level). Most of their leads are SMEs, so you'll need some experience selling to smaller companies (T/O £500k-£10m).
You'll need at least 2 years' experience working for a digital agency OR you'll have been implementing and learning about digital marketing yourself, with a good knowledge of SEO, PPC and web marketing and a hunger to always be at the top of your game. You'll be working remotely and will need telesales experience, so it's crucial that you're self-motivated, target-hungry and ambitious.
They're 6 years old and have grown to 60 people, so for the right person there is lots of future potential as the sales department grows. Their general manager started as an entry-level content writer 3 years ago, so they're not scared of giving people more responsibility if they earn it.
Clock watchers and those who would rather spend their time on Facebook won't work here. They are looking for a motivated and driven hustler. You'll be responsible for converting inbound leads and handling outbound sales to selected verticals. There will be a mixture of phone, email and in-person communication with prospects.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEO, Social and Web
- Desire to learn quickly and keep up-to-date.
- Organised, confident, driven, competitive
- Articulate communicator. Able to simplify a complex proposition to someone who may have no knowledge of digital marketing.
- Self-motivated. This role is remote working, so a willingness to work and succeed remotely is crucial.
You'll be working closely with the head of department for the first couple of months
- Ability to coordinate with their expert team to put together compelling marketing plans
- 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing sales (preferably telesales)
- Field sales experience. Whilst this will primarily be a telesales role, you will also be meeting prospects face-to-face at exhibitions
- Uncapped commission
- Monday-Friday with flexibility and a good work life balance
- 28 Days holiday inc bank holidays
- Career Progression
- Work from home