5 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a very well established digital marketing agency, with prestigious offices based right in Exeter City Centre.
You will be working with clients and prospects, to understand their needs, then sell web design and digital marketing services.
Typical clients are small and medium sized businesses across a wide range of sectors and the role will involve advising and selling to decision-makers at owner, manager and boardroom level.
You will also communicate with clients and present on progress and future campaign planning.
The position of Digital Marketing Sales Consultant is a sales appointment, reporting to the Managing Director.
- You will be able to demonstrate consummate skill in communication, influence and persuasion. It is crucial that you can relate to clients' needs, analyse requirements and deliver intelligent solutions.
- You are an enterprising relationship builder with a clear commercial focus.
- Your focus is upon results and achieving objectives, finding intrinsic satisfaction from the role itself, as well as the extrinsic rewards a successfully maintained sales role can bring.
- You have a strong customer focus, the ability to maintain a clear focus under pressure and emerge successfully with lucrative, honourable business.
- You will work effectively in representing the company at Networking events, gaining respect and positive regard from others in social interactions. You will therefore be sure-footed, adroit and intelligent.
- You will generate sales from our existing clients, company generated leads and your own prospecting.
- You have a full current UK Driving Licence.
You will receive full training on their products and services as part of a structured induction upon joining. Sales and personal development training will also be provided on an on-going basis. This training will support your personal development and have a significant impact on your income expectations and long-term career development.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday
Income is from basic salary with an open ended commission structure, to ensure there is no limit on your earnings potential
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 8 days until close
only 6 days until close