4 months ago
Are you looking for your next challenge and to build your sales career? Would you like to work for an expanding organisation with lots of opportunities and that invests in its staff?
The company is an established IT Consultancy with a fast-growing business in Cyber Security. As a new business sales executive, you will work with the lead generation team to identify opportunities and sell a full range of cyber security services and solutions to targeted prospects across the north of England. The role will be both office based (Wetherby or Manchester) and client facing. You will have previous IT sales experience and have a good general understanding of IT technology and be keen to learn more.
Working within a defined geographical area, you will be supported by an experienced Sales Manager and an Internal Sales Team to help generate leads and book appointments.
The company offers extensive, in-depth sales training and support - helping you develop your selling skills and IT knowledge. The position would appeal to an internal or junior sales person looking to progress to the next stage of their sales career.
All members of the sales team benefit from a competitive salary, uncapped commission, expenses, pension, and company car allowance.
The company has been established for 18 years with a reputation for delivering high quality solutions and services.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £28-32K
- Car Allowance
- Uncapped Commission
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company Holidays
What you need:
- Previous business to business sales experience within the IT reseller industry
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technology solutions and effectively communicate their features & benefits.
- Car user
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative, to deadlines and under pressure
- IT Security Solutions and services experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft front office and back office applications
- Experience of using and administering CRM systems
- Training will be provided