3 months ago
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per year basic, plus pension, travel expenses, OTE £50,000, unlimited potential
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious sales executive to create and maintain professional education business relationships. The successful candidate will be working with financial, educational and non-profit organisations globally, and will be rewarded with uncapped commission potential.
Depending on skills and experience, the candidate may also become involved in the broader marketing strategy of the firm, including developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the business.
- Identify suitable opportunities globally via different distribution channels, including (1) selling professional education courses directly to financial institutions; (2) licensing financial exam, financial markets and CPD learning products; (3) identifying web-based learning platforms for gaining exposure and sales.
- Maintain excellent and thriving relationships with existing corporate clients and partners.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation through to agreed contracts and identifying future business opportunities.
- Draft proposals and negotiate contracts and rates, with both clients and trainers.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets by developing high quality client relationships and recurring revenue streams.
Requirements for the role
- Sales experience in a similar environment, with proven track record.
- Hard working, self-motivated, with good time management, yet prepared to put in hours needed to achieve results.
- Capable of working from home as well as travelling to London for meetings.
- Flexible approach to work, able to perform under pressure, but also very well organised, recording all communications on CRM.
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills at all levels, able to build strong relationships with current and potential clients.
- Trustworthy, professional, reliable and ethical nature, fitting in with a corporate culture.
- Ability to work within a team to build a sustainable business.
- Experience in the professional education market and/or financial sector.
- Technical skills on SEO, social media and online marketing.
- Prepared to travel, both UK and overseas.
- Desire to learn about financial products and understand parts of taught programmes.
References: two references will be needed, including current or most recent employer.