4 months ago
Why This Company?
With a growing community of 12,000+ creatives and money trickling in, you'll arrive at an exciting time at this start-ups development stage; giving you access to growing an exciting new business's revenues alongside its Directors.
- Identify and acquire new customers (email, phone calls, attending events etc) and set up meetings
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to confidently present and explain their services
- Gain a clear understanding of their customers' businesses and requirements.
- Research & identify relevant prospects and evaluate their needs for their services.
- Listen, challenge and take action based on customer requirements and feedback
- Create proposal documents, specifications and ability to negotiate with buyers.
- Retain and update contact information, quotes and invoices into their existing systems.
- Review and challenge your own sales performance and meet or exceed targets.
- Measure success rates & compile reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information.
- Review target audiences, approach, messaging and promotions based on previous experience.
- Help structure their sales strategy based on market, customer, competitor information and established KPI's.
- Recommend new opportunities, challenge existing service lines and price points by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Automate parts of the sales pipelines.
- Keep up to date with developments on their product and services.
- Help test the platform and strategise the direction of the product based on their customer's needs.
What You Must Have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or business development role
- Working with CRM desirable
Who You Are:
- Passionate about creativity and want to take a dive into growing a business.
- Self motivated, pro-active & hungry for success
- Extroverted, energetic, confident
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise obligations and process
£28,000 ~ £30,000 salary depending on experience / references
Equity within the company based on performance
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.