Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager / B2B Sales / Education Sector / Field Sales / OTE £30k
Business Development Executive is needed for our client based in London; a unique teacher-designed employability tool that bridges the gap between schools and employers. Their careers network connects young people to employers and university.
They have an ambitious growth plan; therefore, key to your role will be assisting the Business Development team in identifying & building relationships with schools to expand their user base. In keeping with this, the role is three-fold:
1. Driving the marketing campaigns-
- Establishing the company's online & offline reputation with schools & developing brand awareness
- Helping lead on the selling of their new premium features - Admissions+ & University+
2. Use your own initiative to develop sales and digital marketing communications material that meet their business objectives.
- Personally taking the lead on sales strategies, both the planning of & execution
- Making initial contact with new schools
- Communicating directly with schools over-the-phone: collating teachers' contacts, explaining the service & persuading them to sign-up
3. Representing the company as the voice and face of the company.
- Visiting schools to discuss with key decision makers the benefits and value of the product
- Booking in and give demonstrations of the platform to new schools
- Delivering staff training sessions once a school is signed up
- Great team player
- "Half-full" nature
Salary: £18,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE £30k
- Generous Bonus
- Learn to professionally deliver accurate & subject specific content with a compelling approach
- Real responsibility to directly impact the organisation's growth
- Gain an insight into the life of a start-up and social enterprise. Join a small & dedicated team with large scale strategy, which is currently a leading competitor in its field
- Ultimately, you will develop a wide range of skills: from communicating directly with potential & early clients, assisting with the marketing, sales & gaining excellent customer relation & presentation experience
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.