Sales Executive - B2B National Locksmith, Security & Plumbing Services
Barnet + Travel to Client Sites when Required
c£25,000 Base Salary (DOE) + 5% commission on sales (c£30,000 OTE Uncapped) + Phone/Laptop + Holidays 21 days + bank holidays.
++ We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter with a track record of selling services to businesses. Facilities services would be an advantage ++
The Sales Executive Role:
We are a national emergency and planned locksmith, security and plumbing services company looking to recruit a Sales Executive to help grow the B2B side of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for gaining accounts and ensuring sales by demonstrating company services and products to professionals in the industry. The ability to demonstrate their services using enthusiasm, market knowledge and identifying the customer’s needs are key.
+ Sage Contractor Approved
+ Chubb Partners
+ Yale Partners
The role includes:
- Cold calling and fact finding to target appropriate business
- Exploring other avenues to find the key businesses
- Building relationships with customers including visits if and when required
- Maintaining high standards of customer service
- The ultimate purpose of this role is to book and complete as many accounts jobs as possible whilst providing a professional and efficient service
- Targeting the larger contracts available, for example, councils, housing associations, TFL, AXA/Churchill/Direct Line Insurance companies
Personal qualities required:
- Strong proven sales record selling services to B2B customers
- Solid Business Development “Hunter” and Lead Generation Strategies
- Effective communication skills
- Responsive and dynamic
- Target driven
- Technical knowledge in the locksmith industry is a bonus but training can be given.
If you feel you have the right qualities to continue your success as part of our team we look forward to hearing from you.
Interested? Just Apply Below...
...But first a little formality. By applying you explicitly consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. If you have any pre-application questions please contact us quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.