6 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading independent language school and training organisation based in Covent Garden, London. They are looking to appoint a Sales Executive for Asia. This is full-time permanent contract.
The primary focus of the role is sales; you will be target-focused and have experience of delivering excellent customer service. As a part of a sales team, your main responsibility will be selling the complete range of products and services as specified, to a wide range of end-users and industry intermediaries including educational agents, companies and governmental organisations.
They are looking for a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated individual to deliver outstanding levels of sales growth and customer experience.
Key skill areas:
- At least 1 year's experience working in a similar sales role in the UK with full Right To Work in the UK.
- The right mind-set to work with a CRM capable of providing structured daily and weekly tasks communicative and sales based actions.
- Experience in driving sales of a high quality product in a service industry and evidence of success
- Evidence of effective relationship building with key stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills: ability to produce faultless copy for business communications with sensitivity to the needs of non-native speakers
- Excellent oral communication skills, including telephone manner and ability to make presentations clear, persuasive, articulate
- Ability to communicate at B2/C1 or native level in target language (in this case Mandarin is preferable).
- Comfortable with accountability for ambitious sales targets and reward based upon results
- Committed team member: supportive of colleagues, pro-active and flexible, ready to cover for other team members
- Commercial awareness: able to work simultaneously to sales and profitability targets
- Experience of, or a demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for, dealing with people from other countries and cultures whilst remaining professional and diplomatic at all times
- Adept at high-calibre analysis and report writing
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise, whilst communicating actions to others
- Willingness to travel for up to 10-12 weeks per annum; this will include weekends
The following duties provide a general outline only and may need to be revised in order to meet the changing needs of the service.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in education or languages marketing an advantage
- Experience working or living abroad
- Experience supporting students
- Experience in utilising and managing a CRM system
Please apply with CV.
Please note that only candidates with relevant sales experience and right to work in the UK will be considered for the role.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.