6 months ago
- 20k Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission with 35k easily achievable in your first year
- Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00
- 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Manchester City Centre 2 minutes' walk from the train station
This company supports children in the CLA (Children Looked After) sector by supplying local authorities, charities, and private care providers with online and face-to-face training. This is a role where you can help make a huge difference to the lives of children in care or with disabilities via ur unique service offer of blended training services?
You will be part of the expanding sales team, working on a 60/40 split of New Business vs Account Management that they already have on their inhouse system, these will be sole your accounts to work on. This is a telesales role which is office based in Manchester City Centre just a few minutes' walk from Oxford road train station.
This is not a telesales role where you are expected to call 200 business a day, they approach a sales' in a consultative way nurturing their client to ensure they fulfil all their training needs and offer them service above and beyond their expectations.
The successful applicant will be confident on the phone as this is a large part of your daily role, you will be computer literate and be passionate about what they do and growing their business and brand. You will have experience working towards key performance indicators individually and as part of a team.
- Build and maintain proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in their capability to deliver, and ensuring client retention
- Exceed daily call targets, training bookings and billings, and other performance metrics
- Ensure clients have a great experience from the first point of contact through to training delivery, follow-up, and beyond
- Research opportunities for new business and keep up-to-date on the activities of the competition. Make daily outbound canvassing calls
- Maintain client information as required for internal analysis and management
- You are the part of the front-line team and are the face and voice of the company and must be an ambassador for their one-stop service for all of their clients training needs.
One thing that we can guarantee is that each day will be different as you speak to Foster Agencies, Childrens home and more. If you want to be part of something good that's growing plus earning a wage that mirrors your efforts this is the role for you!
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close