As an (ideally) French Speaking Sales Executive, you will be driving new business and exploring all sales opportunities for a forward thinking and creative design company in the finance sector.
You will be reaching out to new and existing clients to grow business for a market leader in their industry. You'll be working in Aldgate.
Our client are the market leader when it comes to tombstones, awards and trophies for the professional and financial sectors. Our client are a global leader in the creative deal gift industry, with a history of success.
With clients such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and HSBC, our client provide a creative, innovative, highly niche and specialist service for when companies want to reward their staff with personalised trophies and tombstones.
- Identify business opportunities with existing and prospective clients, evaluate their position in the industry, research and analyze sales options
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory, including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on company standards and plan expectations
- Strong capability to manage a large book of business whilst completing the key performance indicators
- Successfully conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms, managing directors, marketing directors, HR directors, SVPs within your given territory/accounts to evangelize the company's business solutions and acquire new business
- Open new projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients - both in person and remotely - through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing support, information, and guidance on our products and procedures
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups; set up and host client meetings and training sessions
- Contact Management - enter and maintain client data in HubSpot system; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications; establish personal networks and participate in professional societies
- Not scared of hitting the phones and they will be targeted with 112 connected calls per week
- Confident in setting up and driving meetings, will be targeted with 25 face to face meetings a week
- Hardworking and self motivated
- Bachelor's degree and experience in a sales metric-driven environment
- Experience in a sales role that is focused on generating new business relationships
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service, able to manage client expectations effectively
- Energetic, positive, with a "can-do" attitude
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being and strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
*Fluent in French is would be ideal but not a necessity*
A salary of £26-28K with OTE in year one of £35-38K.
Phone allowance, bonus program and pension scheme.