4 months ago
AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
* AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
* AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
To support the US sales efforts and help achieve revenue goals for 2018. The Sales Exec will be responsible for generating leads for prospective clients by working directly with the Sales Manager with support from Marketing
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Generate new leads for the sales team for prospective clients, working in tandem with the marketing team.
Research & Insights:
Proactively deliver insights on key customers and trends using external data sources. Develop a bank of industry, customer and L&D insights and statistics to be called upon for proposals and client pitches.
Partner with the Industry Lead/Sales Manager to bring creative and strategic pitches proposals and RFP responses.
Reporting and Targets
* Meet weekly and monthly targets
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
* Maintain accurate pipeline, prospecting records and KPI reporting
Personality Attributes & Skills:
Skills and Experience
* A keen interest and knowledge of digital marketing trends, technology and consumer behavior
* Good business acumen with an understanding of how development programs can drive business performance
* Confident, persuasive, articulate and engaging with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Creative and logical thinker with strong decision making and problem solving abilities
* Effective time-management and organization with the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
* Above all, a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a ‘go-getting’ attitude and a desire to roll up their sleeves in order to meet targets and deadlines
N.B. This represents a broad outline of accountability and cannot list in detail all the tasks that the jobholder will be required to undertake.
AVADO is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.