Our client is looking for a Sales Executive to join the sales team at their busy dealership in Barnsley.
This highly successful motor retailer has grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion.
We will accept applications from candidates in Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley and the surrounding areas who have a full UK Driving Licence (essential).
The Role of Sales Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for unlimited earning potential. In this role, you will be:
* Responsible for the sale of new and used vehicles
* Arranging test drives
* Completing paperwork
* Prospecting for new business opportunities, whilst maintaining established relationships
* Managing your sales diaries
* Acting as a professional company representative
* Responsible for the appearance and organisation of the site in which you work
Previous sales experience is not necessary, however as a Sales Executive you will be a self-starting, enthusiastic team player who is:
* Able to build relationships and rapport with colleagues and customers
* Confident, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base
* Driven & determination to succeed and achieve targets
* Able to negotiate and drive sales
* Resilient, flexible and able to thrive in a challenging environment
Our client will be holding a recruitment event for the role of Sales Executive. Extensive sales and product training for the right Candidate will be provided.
For the role of Trainee Sales Executive you will receive:
* Basic salary plus an uncapped OTE of £30,000 per annum
* Salary guarantee for first three months
* Company Car
* Life Assurance
* A full UK driving licence
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Cars2. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Car, vehicles, sales, executive, showroom, retail,