5 months ago
Basic £18-22K + Bonus
This company is one of the UK's leading providers of Property Management Software who are situated in the heart of Oxford. They love our employees as much as they love their customers so they'll make sure they look after you. You will be given lots of opportunities to progress, learn and be a real voice in the company. This company offers some awesome perks and the chance to be part of the fastest growing technology sector.
Sounds good right?
You could have just graduated and are now looking put those newly honed skills to good use, or a second jobber looking for an exciting challenge. Either way, if you have great people skills, a passion to succeed and that little spark to make a difference, then this role is for you.
What does a Sales Executive do?
As a Sales Executive, you will be target driven to promote the companies brand and services into new and existing sectors through:
- Lead generation
- Cold calling
- Arranging and conducting meetings and webinars
- Working closely with all the different departments in the company
- Conduct market research
- Deploy marketing strategies
- Spot gaps in the market where the companies solution could work
You will be well presented, organised, enthusiastic and motivated. An interest in technology and/or property would go a long way but they an teach that. What they cant teach is the desire and hunger to succeed, thrive and enjoy being in the PropTech (Property Technology) world.
If you think they have just described you, apply now and they will be in touch!
- Basic Salary of £18-22K p.a. + (Bonus) subject to experience and skills
- 25 days annual leave
- This company offers full time employees private health scheme through AXA PPP
If this sounds like you, please send your CV.