Our client is a highly successful motor retailer who are looking for a Sales Executive to join the sales team at their busy dealership in Barnsley.
We will accept applications from candidates in Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley and the surrounding areas who have a full UK Driving Licence – this is essential.
The Role of Sales Executive
This Group have grown extensively in recent years, so this is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for unlimited earning potential. In this role, you will be:
* Responsible for the sale of new and used vehicles
* Prospecting for new business opportunities
* Managing your sales diaries
* Acting as a professional company representative
As a Sales Executive you will be a self-starting, enthusiastic team player who is:
* A great relationship and rapport builder
* A confident person and a good communicator
* Drive & determination to succeed
The company will be holding a recruitment event for the role of Sales Executive. Extensive sales and product training for the right Candidate will be provided.
For the role of Trainee Sales Executive you will receive:
* Basic salary plus an uncapped OTE of £30,000 per annum
* Salary guarantee for first three months
* Company Car
* Life Assurance
* A full UK driving licence
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, car, vehicle, showroom, retail, sales executive, representative, motor, automotive,