5 months ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and ambitious candidate to join our sales team in central York. For a suitable candidate, we have a position on part of our sales team available for immediate start. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a local company who provide a complete national service and handle all types of waste for all types of organisations. You will be working alongside our young and enthusiastic customer service and accounts team to help drive our company to the forefront of the waste industry. You will be target driven with the chance to increase your earnings as you increase your sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers on the telephone.
- Quoting Customers within the hour.
- Responding to email.
- Make notes on all sales throughout the process.
- Taking initial payments.
- Undertaking other duties as appropriate to the role.
- Using MS Office applications.
- 12 months sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Hold GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English.
- High attention to detail.
- Reliable, good time keeper, well-presented and willing to learn new skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Be willing to go the extra mile.
- Bonus for hitting target.
- Commission on top of the bonus - uncapped.
- Wage Incentives.
- Professional sales training.