Our client is the home of brilliant branded merchandise. They are specialists in the design, development and delivery of fresh, original and fully compliant promotional solutions. With decades of experience, their team of dedicated merchandise experts are on-hand to offer added value for their client’s next successful campaign.
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18k with OTE £30k+ in first year and uncapped thereafter. (Basic salary rising to £20k after successful completion of probation period)
About the role:
They have an exciting opportunity for a number of Sales Executives to join their expanding team. The main focus of the role is to develop new business from a qualified leads list and to maintain the accounts once the new relationships have been formed.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Calling prospective clients from a qualified leads list
- Actively sourcing new client opportunities
- Maintain updated pipeline for weekly sales meetings
- Working to and achieving attainable set monthly targets
As well as being an ambitious and motivated ‘go getter’, you will have:
- A desire to excel in a sales role and to achieve sales targets and drive growth
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) with PowerPoint experience also being beneficial.
- A ‘can do’ attitude within a high performing team environment
- Confidence to speak to senior level decision makers
- Sales experience, although desirable, is not essential as full training will be given
You may have experience of the following: Sales, New Business Development, Lead Generation, Promotions, Merchandising, Business Development Executive, Telesales etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.