12 months ago
Sales Executive / Partner Acquisition Manager
Can you engage with others, build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service in sales every time? If so, our Sales Executive role could be the perfect sales role for you; our Sales Executives have an uncapped commission structure and regularly achieve £35k OTE.
As a Sales Executive you'll be responsible for driving sales performance and delivering exceptional service by inspiring and engaging customers. You will be passionate about the products & services they offers and delivering high standards of customer service. Success in this role is all about understanding the customer needs first before proposing a solution - offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves outstanding sales performance too.
This is an excellent time and role to begin your career with us. With great opportunities to develop your sales career and progress within a rapidly growing and successful business that is one of the best Tech companies in Bristol! It's our people that make our success possible; our culture and our values are represented in every interaction we have and that sets us apart from our competition. Do you want a career you can be proud of in a business that's really going somewhere? If you have the drive and determination we have the career!
Your responsibilities as a Sales Executive will include:
- Proactively source new business customers
- Business Development
- Warm / cold calling potential prospects (B2B)
- Lead generation
- Deliver and exceed personal targets through exceptional service
- Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific needs
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and decision makers
- Co-ordinate the new business pipeline.
- Plan to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Host online presentations and demonstrations.
- General sales administration.
- At least 1 year of sales experience ideally within the technology marketplace.
- An ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills
- Previous experience in a busy customer focused office environment.
- Experience of working in an outbound sales focused role.
- Resilient, enthusiastic and tenacious.
- High work ethic, focused and target driven.
- Positive, energetic individual with a can do attitude.
- Willing to learn.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
What we offer...
- Basic Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 DOE [up to £30,000-£35,000 OTE] + Fantastic Benefits.
- Ongoing career development and first class sales training.
- The chance to earn uncapped commission from day one.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Gym Membership.
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit, sweets etc.
- Pension and Private Medical insurance
- Bristol office-based position with free parking.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
20 days ago
only 22 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close