This is a great opportunity to join our client, a star recruitment tech startup focused on artificial intelligence video CVs that is backed up by the UK government and named one of the 50 most disruptive UK companies.
Position: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30K to £65K plus commission
About the Role:
They are looking for a Sales Executive with competitive compensation. Within the role you will help grow and develop our customer base, selling this exciting new HR software solution to companies within the recruitment industry.
- Pro-actively source names and opportunities within various companies over the phone.
- Continually develop conversations with candidates to use their video CV platform.
- Conduct searches using other methods available in house and online.
- Self motivate and self plan against long term and daily targets with a “Must Hit” mentality and identify areas to improve and further exceed these targets.
- Be comfortable and confident in carrying out sales calls.
- Maintain an organised manner both in administration of paperwork, emails and company database.
- Develop and execute creative and innovative methods to influence sales opportunities.
- Continually focus and ensure initial planning for long term projects are on course with agreed milestones and demonstrate ownership and accountability to meet these goals throughout.
The role is very firmly results based, with specific short / medium / long term measurable targets agreed, executed and remunerated against.
They are looking for someone with a passion for the video CV platform as a solution to help recruitment industry. You will have a proven track record of on / over target sales achievement in a sales role, and experience over the phone is a bonus.
Furthermore you will have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and a competent awareness of searching on the Internet.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Good team player, gravitas, credibility, well regarded and leads by example.
- Self-managed and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Outstanding sales and presentation delivery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate accountability for targets and performance.
- Show an organised and methodical approach to long term projects.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile when necessary against personal or company requirements to exceed and progress.
What you can expect from us:
- Hands on training on industry and company processes including – Sales, Communication, planning.
- Support in everything you do as required.
- Personal development with genuine career prospects for hard working individuals willing to learn and put extra effort in.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, HR Software Sales, Solution Sales, Telesales, Client Relationship, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, New Business Development, Sales Consultant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.