3 months ago
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 + uncapped commission
The company is an international food and drink business to business publishing and digital communications company - with the industry's fastest growing social media community.
They are looking for a bright, hardworking individual who has a keen interest in furthering their career in account management. The candidate must be a target driven and able to work to tight deadlines, on their own or within the team. They must have excellent communication skills and should be confident in communicating with clients on the phone, many of which will not speak English as their first language.
You will be developing and managing key accounts. Sourcing and securing new business. Matching client objectives with opportunities presented by the company's portfolio. You will be working primarily in the food and beverage ingredients and manufacturing industry.
- Managing approximately 80 key accounts to help them achieve their marketing goals by matching needs with our portfolio of industry B2B magazines and website.
- Using numerous contact methods to source client plans, and to pitch our products which can assist in achieving those goals.
- Generate leads sourced through magazines, search engines and exhibitions to find new business opportunities.
- Research the correct decision making process within the company and develop these leads to become key spending clients.
- Maintain the company CRM database.
- Attend international trade events and client meetings, continually representing the business in a professional manner.
- Outstanding business development skills
- Able to create, build and maintain rapport with clients
- Professional and calm demeanour
- Good administrator with competent IT skills
- Good understanding of social media as a marketing tool
- Conscientious, loyal and hardworking
- High standard of communication skills
- Works well within a team
Key Result Areas:
- Success measured through targets and deadlines.
- Ensuring year on year client spending is increased.
- Accounts are developed and grown year on year.
- Increase new business spend year on year.
- Holiday entitlement is 28 days including bank holidays (increasing a day with each year of service up to a maximum of 33) plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Private healthcare
- Sick pay scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised health club membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hours 37.5 per week
- The notice period will be one month on either side (following a 6-month probationary period)
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close