My Client seek an experienced Sales Executive to engage with new customers seeking affordable home ownership. You will work to a business plan to secure sales. A "people-person" is required. If you're an empathetic and consultative sale-person then read on.
My Client is one of the largest housing associations operating in Buckinghamshire. After recently merging with another leading Housing Association, they offer a range of specialist and support services and aim to deliver over 60,000 homes in the next ten years.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the Sales Executive will:
- Directly and indirectly promote government-funded housing products.
- Meet and communicate effectively with customers.
- Offer advice on Government-funded housing products.
- Work to a business plan to achieve sales targets.
- Communicate internally to maximise customer service.
The Successful Sales Executive will:
- Be a self-starter.
- People person, you need to love meeting new people every day!
- Understand Government housing schemes.
- Have experience in property/estate sales.
- Willing to work in a team to achieve targets.
- Be consultative in nature.
- Potentially work flexi-hours.
Based in Buckinghamshire the Sales Executive will receive:
- Competitive basic + Great commission scheme.
- 27 days holiday.
- Company pension.
- Extra benefits