11 months ago
Working closely with growers around the world, this company supplies and distributes both local and imported fresh produce around the UK and EU. They are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Executive to join the company's sales & Procurement team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining existing client relationships whilst identifying and targeting new business opportunities.
Your role may also include sourcing products worldwide to meet customer requirements.
Joining a growing team, you will focus on understanding customer needs and building long term relationships. You'll do this by learning about their business, negotiating prices, and ensuring you deliver the first class customer service that the company is known for.
The ideal candidate will have previous B2B sales experience and a proven sales track record, keen to see candidates with commercial experience, highly driven and motivated, with excellent communication skills (over the phone essential) with the desire to develop their career.
If you're looking to challenge yourself, are hungry for success and ready to progress quickly - then they will be more than happy to match your ambitions. They provide significant opportunities for candidates who wish to develop their careers in a growing and developing company, as well as financial rewards for all achievements.
- Must be an excellent telephone and face-to-face communicator
- Able to demonstrate success and experience of managing accounts, achieving genuine sales and developing new Business
- Trading experience within the Fresh Produce or Food sector FMCG Industry non retail would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent negotiation skills. Builds Client Base, Prospecting Skills, Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus
- Self-driven, Ambitious, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel if and when required within the UK. Have a full clean driving license.
- Be highly organised, have a mathematical mind and computer literate
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Other languages may be a bonus.
Salary depending on experience
Trading starts 6:30 am
The duties and responsibilities in this role profile are not exhaustive.