Sales Enquiry Specialist,
VWG Business Development Centre
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Our customers love their motor vehicles and it will be your job to understand the needs of current and potential customers and interpret that in to a solution to help them purchase the right vehicle. You will become an expert on our product range and with this knowledge you will provide the highest level of customer service to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. Full product and process training will be provided to successful candidates.
At Lookers we aim to lead the way in modern motor retailing through excellent customer care and achieving 'customers for life'. We recognise that our employees are key to achieving this and that we need to provide an enjoyable and positive working environment to ensure our sales specialists are knowledgeable and always happy to help. As part of this we strive to achieve a pressure free environment for our Sales Executives to ensure the focus is on providing the right service to all of our customers. We have also paid great attention to creating shift patterns which allow our staff to strike the right balance between work and personal life.
· Convert our digital and verbal inbound sales leads into physical showroom visits or on-line sales. Providing exceptional customer service whilst promoting finance, insurance and accessory products to suit the customer's needs.
· You will be interacting with customers through both voice and digital channels. This requires a high standard and attention to detail. Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
· Build rapport with our customers to anticipate needs whilst proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
· Become a brand advocate and knowledge expert for SEAT, Skoda, Kia and Volkswagen. Keep up to date with industry news and developments.
· Always working in a way which promotes our company values; Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic, and Responsive.
What we're looking for:
· World Class communication skills - high level of accuracy in written communication and excellent verbal communication skills and natural flair for sales.
· A self-motivated person, driven by earning potential.
· Pride in delivering a noticeably superior standard of customer service through our modern retailing experience.
· Proven track record of sustained success in a sales environment. Previous motor trade not essential.
· Can adapt to a fast paced constantly changing environment.
· Educated to GCSE level or higher. Maths and English Grade A*- C or equivalent.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.