14 days ago
Valves & Controls Engineer
Field Customer Support Team
This company is the GB subsidiary of a world class Valves & Controls manufacturer from Germany. They supply market leading valves and control products to the Process, Water, Bio-Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor industries.
To progress their plans for substantial growth they seek to appoint and train a technically biased enthusiastic salesperson to sell their Valves & Controls Products range to OEM's, Users and Contractors across South East and Southern England including
- Greater London
They are looking for a person who can make a dramatic improvement in the sales of their high quality products. The position will also involve travel to their German HQ for training.
Valves & Controls Products
- Aseptic Diaphragm Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Ball Valves
- Industrial Diaphragm Valves
- Globe Valves
- Control Valves
- Motorised Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- High Purity Valves & Controls
- To support and grow business with existing customers
- To achieve substantial growth targets
- To recommend products to suit customer applications
- Technical advice on products and applications
- Project handling for valves and controls
- Site support and customer training
- Full product responsibility
- A proven background in process valves or equipment sales
- Substantial sales growth achievement history
- Experience in field sales to Users, Contractors, Specifiers and OEM's.
- An engineering biased background
- Computer experience (Word/Excel/Outlook/ Powerpoint/ a CRM/the internet)
- A positive, enthusiastic and friendly personality
- A team spirit
- A good standard of education
- Clean driving license
Note: applicants without valves or process experience will not be considered
Technical product training will be conducted at our GB offices in Warrington over a 2 week period. This will be followed by technical product courses at our factory in Germany which will entail several visits in a program of advanced technical training.
The position will be home based, ideally in South East England, but possibly flexible within the counties covered by the role.
The position includes Company VW 2.0TDI Passat estate car, expenses, Private Health Cover and a company sponsored Auto-enrolment Pension. A company laptop computer and mobile phone will be provided. Hours of work are 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Friday with an hour lunch-break. Excellent holiday entitlements. A very competitive salary and commission scheme is offered with participation in a bonus system.
To be made by email with typed and well presented CV. Please orient your CV to highlight your experience in this industry.