9 months ago
Sales Engineer - Packaging Industry - UK and Ireland
This is an opportunity to join a very successful company supplying print inspection and artwork proofing systems to the printed packaging industry. Their Proofiler and ProofRunner systems ensure that the text, graphics, barcodes and Braille on packaging materials are error free. The markets they address include printing companies, artwork studios, and companies involved in the packaging of pharmaceuticals, food & drink and branded goods. Operating directly or via their partners they have over 1700 systems installed across six continents.
Their success is due to their professional and proactive approach to product development, manufacturing and support. Their commitment is to deliver products and support that exceed their customers' expectations.
Their UK partner company which was formed in 2007 is searching for a professional Sales Engineer who can help grow the company whilst maintaining their high standards.
You will be responsible for
- Selling their products to companies that print packaging materials and those that use them e.g. pharmaceutical, branded goods, food producers
- contacting and visiting existing customers in UK and Ireland to present new products and product developments
- contacting and visiting new, potential customers that have been identified via their website, exhibitions or their Business Development Executive whose role it is to research new potential customers and set up appointments where appropriate
- demonstrating their Proofiler system on site
- achieving agreed sales target
The ideal candidate will
- have a proven track record in selling capital equipment to industry
- have a good knowledge of the packaging industry
- be prepared to travel across the UK and Ireland (occasionally away overnight)
- be Midlands based and work from home
- have the drive, energy and enthusiasm to maintain and enhance their success
In return they will provide
- a good basic salary plus unlimited commission OTE c £50k
- company car or car allowance and travel expenses
- initial and ongoing training at our head office in Hamburg