about 1 month ago
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a thriving and busy modern technology company based in central London.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Engineer Manager, you will be responsible for capturing, documenting and consulting on partners and customers' needs and requirements. Following this, the Sales Engineer will act as the voice of the customer internally, championing their needs to ensure effective delivery of the company suite.
Job Title: Sales Engineer, EMEA
Group: Sales Engineering
Base Location: London, United Kingdom
The role will include the following duties:
- Serve as a technical expert for their suite throughout the sales process
- Lead technical presentations of the products to customers
- Champion customers, understand their needs and ensure external commitments always align with their suite of products capabilities
- Identify opportunities to improve the product and service offerings
- Communicate market needs to Engineering, Marketing and Support teams
- Work closely with the business development team, conducting on-site business assessments to understand the needs of the customer or partner.
- Interface with Support, Implementation, and Product Management teams to demonstrate how the Enterprise Solution suite of products can solve a customer or partner's issues
- Trade Show support
- University Degree or equivalent work experience, ideally in computer software, transportation and logistics industry experience is a plus
- Excellent fluent English verbal and written skills (At least one additional European language to Fluent/C2 level essential for European based role, French preferred)
- Experience working in a customer facing role in the software industry
- Experience working in a partnership / channel sales ecosystem
- Mobile Device knowledge required across the main mobile and desktop platforms, including but not limited to: - iOS, Android, Windows