5 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a thriving and busy modern technology company based in central London.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Engineer Manager, you will be responsible for capturing, documenting and consulting on partners and customers' needs and requirements. Following this, the Sales Engineer will act as the voice of the customer internally, championing their needs to ensure effective delivery.
- Serve as a technical expert for Enterprise Solutions suite throughout the sales process
- Lead technical presentations of the products to customers
- Champion customers, understand their needs and ensure external commitments always align with Enterprise Solutions suite of products capabilities
- Identify opportunities to improve the product and service offerings
- Communicate market needs to Engineering, Marketing and Support teams
- Work closely with the business development team, conducting on-site business assessments to understand the needs of the customer or partner.
- Interface with Support, Implementation, and Product Management teams to demonstrate how the Enterprise Solution suite of products can solve a customer or partner's issues
- Trade Show support
- University Degree or equivalent work experience, ideally in computer software, transportation and logistics industry experience is a plus
- Excellent fluent English verbal and written skills (At least one additional European language to Fluent/C2 level essential for European based role, French speaking preferred)
- Experience working in a customer facing role in the software industry
- Experience working in a partnership / channel sales ecosystem
- Mobile Device knowledge required across the main mobile and desktop platforms, including but not limited to: iOS, Android, Windows
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Ability to travel. Travel estimated at 30-50% with the majority of travel within Europe
- Ability to work reliably and effectively in a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be flexible, able work to under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Work ethically, methodically, accurately and neatly
- A knowledge of and genuine interest in mobile technology