Sales Director, IT Services, Buckinghamshire, £80K Basic Salary, £160K OTE plus car, share options and significant benefits. Due to an organisational restructure this highly established Milton Keynes based managed services provider requires an exceptional Sales Director that is well rounded, proactive and multitalented. This award-winning organisation work with some of Europe's largest private and public organisations and consistently exceeds customer satisfaction surveys and is proud to achieve 98% year on year client retention.
Providing a wide range of services across the UK and Europe the sales team of twenty-two diverse external and internal staff is well established, loyal and high performing. However, the board overall feels that their sales efforts could be improved by the recruitment of their first dedicated Sales Director, who will implement their own growth strategy and install measures to get the maximum return from the sales team. As this is a new post, and critical to the next stage of the company's success, the company will only accept applications from exceptionally talented and proven sales directors, but previous industry experience is not necessarily a prerequisite. Suffice to say, the recruitment process is highly robust and the requirements of the board are set at a very high level.
In return, your success will be rewarded with share options, significant pension and healthcare benefits together with an unlimited potential to earn.
To apply you must meet all the following criteria:
* You will be a dynamic and forward thinking entrepreneurial leader that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will be of graduate calibre and ideally have completed a management qualification such as a MBA or a Diploma in Management. Alternatively, you must have experience of implementing and installing a sales strategy into a significant multi-million-pound business and have had exposure to third party investors.
* You will be an exceptionally strong and dynamic sales leader with a career that demonstrates continuous success.
* You will be a visionary and accomplished in growing successful sales teams and capable of playing a pivotal role in driving an already highly successful business towards market leadership.
* You will be receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader who listens to their people and encourages an open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.
* Above all you will be a dynamic character who inspires confidence and finds quite naturally that people are commonly happy to follow them!
You will be a passionate and energetic leader who is innovative and has received training in modern sales and management methods. With experience of managing several multi-disciplined and multi-faceted sales led teams you will be an extremely talented director who is tenacious, proactive and confident in their capacity to execute well planned decisive action and be genuinely proficient in communicating across all levels. In addition, you will have strong commercial and financial awareness and a logical, almost scientific approach to analysing sales figures and trends.
You will have a positive and proactive 'can do' attitude that passionately ensures that their strategy becomes a success. You will recover quickly from setbacks and have the courage to stand up for your own beliefs and for the interests of the business.
To find out more, in the first instance, please .
Please note that at this early stage in the recruitment process we are unable to take specific enquiries to discuss further.