Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2014, our client has been selected as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK as a Crowdsourced QA Testing service, allowing clients to scale QA testing for mobile apps and web using a crowd of professional testers. They have worked with some of the best tech teams and companies in the world to improve their products. Teams such as Facebook, Microsoft, Dropbox and Spotify rely on them to deliver results that matter.
Having been very well backed by VC investors behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado, Betfair etc., they are en-route to achieving so much more, and the opportunity to join them at this point is huge!
They are looking for someone who can begin the conversation and book meetings with new prospects by building trust and showing value. You’ll need to be growth and revenue focused, smart enough to understand the complexities of big organisations and have a knack for building strong, friendly relationships.
You will be contacting potential and existing clients by phone, email and other platforms, creating long-term positive relationships with them. You will work closely with colleagues to ensure team and individual targets are being hit and the company continues to grow as fast as they we have done so far.
· Sending personalised emails and calling out to new leads to book qualified meetings for the Sales Team.
· Researching new companies and leads and ensuring 100% accuracy in the emails sent.
· All leads handed to the sales team are 3/4 BANT qualified.
· Update HubSpot (our CRM) in real time with email changes and new data from research.
· Ensuring all sent emails that have not been replied to are followed up regularly
· You will be adaptable to changes and new ideas
· A degree from a good university (minimum grade 2:1)
· 1-2 years of experience
· Experience working for a B2B SaaS company
· SaaS, Tech, Telecoms or Internet Solutions background preferred
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
· Speaks a good level of verbal and written English
· Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives
· Looking to move into a full sales role
· Strong organisational and time management skills
Training & Development:
As an early-stage business, they offer an exciting and unique opportunity for all members of the team to contribute to shaping and growing the company. You will learn a lot from experienced colleagues and undergo training in-house. They are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
Location: Central London
Salary: 22k – 30k per annum + OTE
Start Date: ASAP
From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, they make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
Discounts on Spotify Premium, Gym membership, Asos, Amazon Prime, etc.