5 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an online platform that specialises in home re-modelling and design, providing people with all they need to improve their homes from top to bottom - online or from a mobile device.
This is a graduate level role. Salary: £20K OTE: £32K
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Contact via phone to the company’s professional community
* Educate renovation, design, and service professionals on the company platform
* Assist the community with creating free professional profiles
* Maintain contact with professionals to help them brand their business
* Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
Key candidate requirements for the role:
* Tech savvy- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
* Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
* Experience in cold calling
* Prior sales experience is a big plus and ideally over the phone
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Phenomenal interpersonal skills - you would enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Verifiable track record of success
* Goal-oriented team player: the whole team chip’s in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
* Enjoy a fast-paced environment
What are the perks of working for this company?
* You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow the firm internationally
* A warm work environment, and a close-knit family that loves to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments
* Beautiful office is located right in the middle of London - in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect the culture
* Top notch technology and stocked kitchen to keep you fuelled
* Opportunity for growth – Join a fast-growing technology organisation where they look from within to fill leadership roles
* Getting to work in an office filled with smart, fun, driven people
Apply for this role